Toro Turbo Plus II PC 4 Lph
Cleanable PC (pressure compensating ) dripper with turbulent flow technology.
Pressure compensating emitter with a chemically inert silicon diaphragm to cater for undulating terrain or long lateral runs with maximum blockage resistance.
- Recommended operating pressure range 100-300 kPa.
- Turbulent flow path for blockage resistance and uniform water distribution.
- High quality chemical resistant diaphragm.
- Removable cap and diaphragm for system inspection.
- 4 mm barbed inlet to reduce the risk of particle entry on start up.
- Diaphragm seats on base to prevent back-flow into the emitter.
- Outlet baffle to deter entry of insects.
- Cap stamped with nominal flow rate for easy identification.
- 4mm tubing can be connected to the outlet for precise drip placement.
- Cap – glass filled polypropylene.
- Diaphragm – silicon
- Base – ABS