Toro DDCWP-4-9V 4 Station Waterproof Battery Operated Controller
Finally, a battery-powered, waterproof controller that programs just like its AC
counterpart! Introducing the DDCWP Series, Toro’s waterproof version of the
popular DDC™ controller series. Using latching solenoids and battery-power,
the DDCWP is 100% waterproof to IP68 standard, making it ideal for mounting
in valve boxes or on outside walls.
The DDCWP waterproof controller features an exclusive, patent-pending virtual dial
interface, that guides a user through simple programming functions.
A convenient mounting bracket and waterproof connectors are included with each controller.
- Exclusive to DDCWP Controller
- Fully waterproof and submersible to 2m, per IP68 standard.
- Convenient mounting bracket included for easy installation on walls, in valve boxes or other tight spaces.
- Compatible with Toro Wired Rain Sensor (TRS).
- Waterproof connectors included for all stations, master valve and optional sensor.
- 2 x 9V alkaline batteries provide sufficient power to last entire irrigation season; (program retention completely independent using internal coin battery).
- Low battery indicator visible in LCD screen.
- Unique power feature verifies sufficient voltage level for turning stations off before turning any stations on.
- Full controller interface for easy programming
Toro exclusive “digital dial” technology simulates the simplicity of a mechanical dial.
- Large LCD display.
- 3 independent, stacking programs, easily identified within “digital dial” interface.
- 3 start times per program.
- 1 to 240 minute run times.
- Multiple watering days options:
- – 365 day calendar.
- – 7 day calendar, 14 day interval.
- – odd/even day watering, with 31st day exclusion.
- 0 to 200% seasonal adjust (water budget) setting in 10% increments, by program.
- AM/PM or 24-hour time option.
- True manual and manual program start.
- Built-in rain delay.
- Programmable master valve.
- Convenient program review feature.
- Easy to read faceplate in English and symbols.
- 5 year program retention, with on-board coin battery.
- Default program if loss of power occurs.
- Conforms to electromagnetic compatibility directives (CE and C-Tick).