Xpando Take Off
Low-Density Poly Xpando Take Offs
Proudly Australian Made
Xpando Take-Off fittings are an improved method of connecting low-pressure irrigation tubes and drip lines to polyethylene tubes and PVC mainlines. Xpando Take-Off fittings and grommets are offered in a wide array of dimensions to fill all your micro-irrigation connection needs.
Features and Benefits:
- Easy to install, reducing both time and cost of installation.
- Innovative Xpando Take-Off Adapter with collapsible barbed prevents pull-out and reduces grommet damage during the installation process.
- Top Hat grommet with internal step combines with Xpando interference barb to hold take-off firmly in place.
- UV stabilized materials for long life.
- Compatible with standard polyethylene drip irrigation tubing, reducing cost and easing logistics.
- Tapered entry on all barbed fittings for ease of installation.
- The range includes – 13mm, 19mm, and 25mm Fittings.
- UV Stabilised materials for long life
- Home gardens, landscaping and professionally installed irrigation systems
- Top hat grommets provide a seal around take-off adapters and poly fittings when connecting into PVC and Rural Poly supply lines or tubs and pots to preventing leaking at the fitting.
- 13mm needs a 16mm hole and a 19mm needs a 22mm hole.