Impact Plastic Full Circle Sprinkler
Impact Plastic Full Circle Sprinkler 20mm BSP.
This medium flow sprinkler is made of plastic, and the connection is male 3/4″. With two nozzles, the main 25° long range and the secondary also 25° but slotted baffle short radius. In this case, the plastic nozzles are always nylon connection system “bayonet” for quick and easy assembly. this allows us to expedite the cleaning of the nozzles for clogging. The VYR-37 is also one of the most standard spray irrigation sprinklers worldwide. Its routine use is 15×15 or 15×18 frames at 3.5 BAR working with the average flow of 1800 L / h.
- Range distance: 13 – 18 m.
- Flow: 660 – 3270 l/h.
- Working pressure: 1.75 – 4.5 bar.
- Area: Full circle.
- Nozzles: Two nozzles: one main nozzle and a secondary nozzle or plug.
- Trajectory angles: 25º and 25º.
- Maximum stream height: 2.4 m.
- Rotation time: Depending on the pressure and the nozzles, the rotation will be constant and continuous.
- Height: 14 cm
- Width: 17 cm
- Weight: 150 gr
- Medium flow agricultural impact sprinkler.
- 3/4″ male connection.
- Colour-coded “click” bayonet nozzles.
- Made of plastic and stainless steel.
- High-resistance rotating joints.
- Nozzle angles of 25º and 20º.
- Body specially designed for bayonet nozzles.
- Plastic sprinkler, leader in the agricultural mark