Impact Brass Sprinkler 20mm
Impact Brass Sprinkler 20mm BSP Part Circle.
The sprinkler VYR-60 is an agricultural part circle sprinkler, made of brass and with a 3/4″ male connection. Its axis and springs are made of stainless steel, and their O-rings and washers in stainless steel, Teflon, and special polycarbonates to resist contact with the more aggressive fertilizers in the market.
This sprinkler is designed to work under a flow range between 800 and 3300 l/h, at pressures between 1.75 and 4.5 BAR and a cover range between 13 and 18 meters in diameter. The sprinkler VYR-60 works with two nozzles which are at a 24-degree angle to the horizontal plane. Their average time of rotation comes to be approximately 40 sec. / 360 (3 BAR, 4.40 x2, 40 mm).
- Range distance: 13 – 18 m.
- Flow: 660 – 3270 l/h.
- Working pressure: 1.75 – 4.5 bar.
- Area: Part circle.
- Nozzles: Two nozzles: one main nozzle and a secondary deflector nozzle
- Trajectory angles: 24º and 12º.
- Maximum stream height: 2.4 m.
- Rotation time: Depending on the pressure and the nozzles, the rotation will be constant and continuous.
- Medium flow agricultural impact sprinkler.
- 3/4″ male connection.
- Made of brass and stainless steel.
- High-resistance rotating joints.
- Nozzle angles of 24º and 12º.
- Designed for full coverage irrigation offering best compliance with spacing standards in the market.
- Leading sprinkler in the agricultural market.
- Height: 14 cm
- Width: 17 cm
- Weight: 608 gr