Hunter Spray Head Precision Nozzles
Hunter Spray Head Nozzles
PRECISION DISTRIBUTION CONTROL™
ADJUSTABLE SPRAY HEAD NOZZLES.
The All-In-One Choice for Optimal Coverage
Whether dealing with hillside topography, a curved flowerbed, or other special landscape installations, challenging angles demand nozzles that adjust to their surroundings.
Hunter Precision Distribution Control™ Adjustable Nozzles cover any angle needed on any landscape with the accuracy of a fixed nozzle. Engineered to emit larger than average water droplets, these nozzles are reliable, accurate, and fully adjustable to any angle from 0° to 360°.
Precision Distribution Control™ Adjustable Nozzles are available in seven models that cover distances from 1.2 m to 5.2 m using recommended pressure. For easy inventory and field ID, models are colour-coded based on throw distance
- Crisp, well-defined edges
- Matched precipitation rate on each nozzle from 8A to 17A
- Easy-grip top for simple adjustment
- Large water droplets cut through the wind
- Even distribution results in better coverage
- 1.2 m and 1.8 m radius options provide additional flexibility
- Colour-coded for easy field identification
- Adjustable from 0° to 360°
- Recommended operating pressure: 2.1 bar and 210 kPa