Hunter PGP-04 Ultra Sprinkler
Hunter PGP-04 Ultra Adjustable Sprinkler
Hunter PGP-04 Ultra Sprinkler, are the biggest selling gear drive sprinkler in the market.
The PGP Ultra takes the foundation of the best-selling PGP Rotor and raises the bar with a variety of new features developed over three decades of research, customer feedback, and lab testing, among the most notable improvements of the PGP Ultra is its non-strippable drive and automatic arc return.
These two features work to allow the turret to be turned without causing damage, and return the turret to its original arc regardless of where it is turned, other advanced features include 34 nozzle options with several radius choices, and a headed slot and set screw, the diversity of the PGP Ultra offers system installers an array of efficient options on any site.
- Radius: 4.9 to 14.0 m
- Flow rate: 0.07 to 3.23 m3/hr; 1.2 to 53.8 l/min
- Recommended pressure range: 1.7 to 4.5 bar; 170 to 450 kPa
- Operating pressure range: 1.4 to 7 bar; 140 to 700 kPa
- Precipitation rates: 10 mm/hr approx.
- Nozzle trajectory: Std = 25 degrees, Low angle = 13 degrees
Why Choose a Hunter?
• Pop-up sprinkler rotates silently then disappears when the job is done.
• Waters evenly and efficiently
• Has precise pattern control with no bothersome backsplash onto walkways or buildings
• Whisper–quiet rotation, without impact or clatter.
• Patented non–strippable, vandal–proof drive mechanism enables the turret to be turned without causing damage
• The most reliable rotor on the market, the PGP Ultra now has a 5 year warranty
Benefits of PGP Ultra
• Automatic arc return: Returns to the original arc regardless of where the turret is turned
• Patented non-reversing 360º for part and full circle in one model, from 50º to 360º
• Includes an easy–to–install, square top rack of 8 standard nozzles. Optional racks of short–range nozzles for smaller areas are also available
Hunter Industries Click For Brochure