Appflo GLASS REINFORCED POLY BALL VALVE 3/4″ – 2″BSP
MULTI-PURPOSE FULL FLOW BALL VALVES
Suitable for a broad spectrum of applications including potable water, non potable water.
Incorporating a special feature unmatched by its competitors, the shaft is fitted with 2 o-rings of differing materials (EPDM and NBR). The combination of these two materials provides coverage over a broader spectrum of applications, where possible leakage could occur through the shaft in standard valves. In addition to this, the quick 90° positive on/off action
makes these the ideal isolation valve.
Over 30 years of experience in valve design has been incorporated into the engineering of this valve. The Appflo Spectrum Ball Valve range is manufactured from heavy duty, engineering grade, glass reinforced polypropylene, TPEE seats and EPDM and NBR thermoplastic elastomer seals.
• FULL FLOW – non directional
• Corrosion resistant
• UV resistant
• Ergonomic removable handle
• Quick positive 90° on/off action
• Pressure rating: up to 1600 kPa @ 20°C
• Operating temperature: > 0°C < 60°C
• Date stamped for traceability
• 100% individually leak tested
• Over 30 years of design experience incorporated in this valve.