Brass Camlock Couplings, made of 100% virgin materials, have excellent corrosive resistance against water, hydraulic oil, coolants, gasoline and petroleum products. Thanks to its non-sparking feature, brass camlocks can be used in some special places such as in marine fueling applications. Brass cam lock fittings come into size from 1″ to 4″. Generally speaking, the usual working temperature for brass couplings is rated from -150°F to +450°F. Always make sure the gasket material is compatible with the media.
- Good corrosive resistance;
- No tools needed;
- Durable & strong;
- Cheaper than stainless steel.
- Body Material: 100% brass;
- Handles & pins: 100% brass;
- Gaskets: Buna-N, EPDM, PTFE, silicone;
- Type: A, B, C, D, E, F, DC & DP;
- Size: 1″, 1 1/4″, 1 1/2″, 2″, 3″, 4″
- Working pressure: no more than 250 psi 1″ to 2″, 3″ 125 psi and 4″ 100 psi.
- Temperature range: -150°F to +450°F (-101°C to + 232°C);
- Working pressures for brass cam and groove coupling are measured at ambient temperature. You should refer to temperate derating factors to work out the specific pressure at a certain temperature.
TYPE A Male Camlock x Female BSP
TYPE B Female Camlock x Male BSP
TYPE C Female Camlock x Hosebarb
TYPE D Female Camlock x Female BSP
TYPE E Male Camlock x Hosebarb
TYPE F Male Camlock x Male BSP
TYPE DC Dust Cap
TYPE DP Dust Plug